Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sentimental Sundays - Fall

You know what Sundays means...it's Sentimental Sundays time. This week at Sentimental Sundays our sponsor is Milk Coffee Stamps. The theme is "Fall."



I used an image from Sassy Studio Design. I colored it with Copics and added Stickles to the leaves. I added an eyelet at three corners.I used Kraft cardstock as the card base. Of late this has been my go-to sketch and I love it. I added foam dots for some dimension, the ribbon and viola.` Do you have a go-to sketch? Be sure to stop by both Sentimental Sundays and Milk Coffee Stamps.

Challenges entered:
Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Use a Sentiment
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
2Sisters - Anything Goes
Partytime Tuesday PTT#79 - Anything Goes
Going Grey - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Outdoors


sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that plaid paper! Gorgeous coloring, as always, and great die cut for the sentiment! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle, this is beautiful! I really love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful Rachelle. The image is so lovely.
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete