Thursday, August 9, 2012

Aud Sentiments Welcome Baby

At Aud Sentiments we are still working on the "Welcome Baby" challenge so there is still time to get your creation in. Our sponsor is Stamp Fairy  and they provided us with the cutest images.


I colored the image with Copics. I added Martha Stewart glitter to the wings and Stickles to the halo. I used two tiny pieces of black bling for the eyes. The design papers are from my stash. I am so proud of myself for using the blue brads. I have lots of brads but rarely use them. I hope this has started me on the road to use them more. The buttons are from my stash as were the baby bottle and "safety pin." The sentiment is from an acrylic stamp pack from Fiskars and the ink is from Close To My Heart. The "ticket" was cut with the Close To My Heart "Art Philosophy" cartridge.

Be sure to stop by the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog to see what the rest of Team B has created and by Stamp Fairy to view more of that they have to offer

Challenges entered
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Cards und More #62 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge - baby or birthday
Forever Friends - must include animal
Great Impressionsanything w/animals
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

11 comments:

  1. Do I call you Martha or Rachelle?? Either way you have one really cute card there! I love your Copic coloring - Well done! And don't you LOVE using stuff from your stash? The brads look good - use them again soon!
    Glad you joined the challenge and good luck at Craft Your Passion...
    Stampe Diem! ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is juat precious...love that image!!! Adorable embellies too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionista this challenge... be sure to come back next week and see if you are in the top 5 and VOTE!

    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, what a great baby card. Love the stamp, your colouration is great and all your lovely details make it just perfect.
    Thank you very much for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable baby card - cute embellies too! Thanks for playing with us at Great Impressions stamps Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for entering this wonderful projects to this week's Challenge over at the Cards und More Blog!

    I wish you good luck!

    Hugs, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet baby card with cute embellies..
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionista Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely baby card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Forever Friends 'Something New' Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby card, I love the ticket sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card,Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    OSAAT DT member

    Ps Can I please ask you to link to your card post and not your whole blog for future challenges as it took ages to find the correct card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete