Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jackson Digital Expressions sketch challange 8/28/2012


It's time for another sketch challenge at Jackson Digital Expressions!



Although I don't use them nearly as much as I should, I love working with sketches. Why burn up valuable brain cells if you don't really need to! LOL. I started out with Robert's image "Uh-Oh" and colored it with Copics. The papers are from a Recollections pack from Michael's. I used matting to give the relatively simple card a "Wow" factor. Along with pop dots I used Glossy Accents on the eyes and tongue to make them really stand out. I made the sentiment using an alphabet stamp from my stash. Finally I added bling and organza ribbon tied into a bow.

 Why not join me and the other design team members by creating something with sketch? Please stop in at JDE to see what the rest of desitn team has created.

Challenges entered
Cheery Lynn Designs - anything goes
Make it Monday - anything goes
The Crazy Challenge - anything goes
Totally Stampalicious - anything goes

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Great shading on the face! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card but to enter our challenge you must use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die. Perhaps you will visit us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love all the blue and the girl is just fabulous - She definitely is having an OMG moment :)

    Btw, I saw you on MIM - My entries are #125, #129 & #146.

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I invite you to play with us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our newest challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've used such a fun image and sentiment - it really looks like she's screaming those words! Great design papers too! I came over from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Your coloring is fabulous! I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card - your colouring is brilliant and the OMG sentiment is perfect! The little image caught my eye on MIM and I am so glad that I decided to take a closer look. You rock woman!
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Too cute! Love how you colored your image and the glossy accents are a nice touch!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete