Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kenny K Krafty Krew Anything Goes


Because I am on so many design teams, I rarely create cards other than for challenges. This card is the exception. I purchased this image a couple of weeks ago and have been itching to use it.


I colored the image w/Copics and cut it out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities. The bg paper is from DCWV. I used this Fiskars edge punch that is now my new favorite. I added to sewing machine stitching and some bling to add some more interest on the background paper. This ribbon has been in my stash "forevah." It has wired edges and is much wider than what I would normally use on a card but I thought it was a good contrast to the colors I used on the dress.  The sentiment is from Create w/tlc. I hope you like it.

Challenges entered
Kenny K - anything goes
LEJ Designs  anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Diva or Anything Goes
Use It Tuesdays - use hoarded item
Party Time Tuesdaysanything Goes

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

10 comments:

  1. It's absolutely darling Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW LOVE THIS!!!
    great blues :)
    thanks for joining us at KKKK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it! Fantastic coloring and wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card the BP was made for that image and the bow is gorgeous thanks for joining us at LEJ designs this week
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polka dot ribbon works so well with the polka dot dress and colour scheme. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SMashing card Rachelle! Fab polka dot combination!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card, great sentiment :) Thanks for joining us at Kenny K hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that ribbon!! I would have hoarded it too....LOL!! Thanks for joining us over at Use it Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and LOVE the ribbon!! Beautiful! Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs Challenge this week! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! What a fantastic card! The ribbon is perfect and love the sentiment! And of course your coloring is amazing! I'm glad you had a chance to play just because!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete