Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sew...What's New

Here's another card without and image and using Kraft cardstock.


Front


Inside

The stamp set is called "Tailor Made" and is from Close To My Heart. I made the inside sentiment with the Theresa Collins stampmaker that was a gift from a friend. The roses and the greenery are from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and cut with the Cricut. The buttons are from my stash. I cut the spool freehand and used black twine to simulate thread. After using a Nestabilities die and a Crop A Dile corner rounder, I used an archival pen to add the faux stitching. Thanks for looking.

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Love how CAS this is! The image looks wonderful on the kraft paper! Happy New Year! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card. I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete