Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Single Layer cards


Less is More has a "single layer" challenge going on this week. I absolutely love layers so creating a card with no layers was truly a challenge for me. Once I got started I absolutely had a blast. I'm glad to be able to add single layer cards to my creative arsenal.



Recipe
Unity Stamps image
Copic Markers
Bling

Challenges entered
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
Creative Moments -  Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty -  anything goes


 sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Great card - I love the image! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, hope to see you next time.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, perfectly CAS and one layer. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments, we really do appreciate it and hope you join us again next month Karen Creative Moments Design Team

    ReplyDelete