Monday, December 17, 2012

Don't touch my coffee!

I love my Cricut but use it nearly enough. Although I don't participate in the challenges as much and I know I should, I also love the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog. Today's challenge is "Shaped Card." I couldn't wait to start this card.





Recipe
Cricut w/Gypsy and Gypsy Wandering "cartridge"
Bugaboo image (still 1/2 off sale)
Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink
Papers from Hot Off the Press & DCWV Natural Stack
Foam dots
Marvy Wet Embossing Markers
Brad
Bling

Challenges entered
Eclectic Ellapu - 2E - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Bingo
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful i love it. well done. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous.Thank you for sharing with us Eclectics over at Eclectic Ellapu for our anything goes challenge. Happy Christmas
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Ha this has made my morning. fantastic card. Original and humerous love it. Sums me up lol.

    Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu.

    Andria - EE, dt (Purples).

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty love the colors I am now one of your follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol made me smile I think I need one of these. What a fabby card, love the image and great colors. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is terrific, that's a graet image to use for a shaped card!! Thanks for joinig us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so fun. Love the shape and the image/sentiment suits it perfectly. Stella cracks me up every time. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Eclectic Ellapu. I'm glad I had the opportunity to stop by today. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol... Love this!! Such a great idea!! Unfortunately my Cricut is collecing dust, but seeing creationg like this makes me want to wipe it off and have a bit of fun... :)
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I love that sentiment, great card! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did you know exactly how I feel? LOL
    Great card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete