Friday, May 18, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs FFF 5/18/2012

Today is Friday and you know what that means! Yup! Another Fabulous Freebie from Sassy Studio Designs over at Paper Craft Planet. Without further ado...Airforce Honey!


I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. After the coloring I went all the way patriotic! The papers are from my stash. I used two different Nestabilities dies cut along with the Martha Stewart "stars" edge punch. The star bling was left over from another crafting life at least 20 years ago! For me this is a simple card--not my usual bling, flowers, ribbon etc.

Be sure to stop over at Paper Craft Planet to see what the rest of the design team created. The freebie is only available for 24 hours so don't miss it.


sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you colored her up she is so pretty and those paper you used, LOVE.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that stars edge punch you used. What a great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and great hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Your have such talent! Look at that coloring! Her hair is luminous! Love that Martha Stewart border punch too! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete