Friday, May 11, 2012

It's that time again - SSD FFF

It's Friday and you know what that means...another freebie from Sassy Studio Designs over at Paper Craft Planet. Don't forget that it's only available for 24 hours so don't wait.

This week's image is Preggo Honey. What expectant mother wouldn't want a card or some other paper craft made with this super cute image?



I colored the image w/Prismacolor pencils and OMS. For some reason I seem to be over the Copics. Sure I use them here and there, but these days I mostly use my colored pencils. The papers are all from a Recollections paper pack from Michaels. I used one of my favorite Nestabilities dies - scalloped oval - to created a subtle frame behind the image. I'm not sure whether the stamp is from Fiskars or Inkadinkado. Finally I added pop dots, bling and sheer organza ribbon to finish this card off. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to grab the freebie at Paper Craft Planet.

Challenges entered:
Crafts and Me - punchs and die cuts
Creative Belli - baby/new arrival
Paper Shelter - anything goes
Stampavie and more - monochrome
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love that color combo and your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Gorgeous. Love her Hair so much.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your expecting mom image. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Baby/New Arrival.

    ReplyDelete