Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sentimental Sundays #96

Time again for another Sentiment Sundays challenge. This week's challenge is "My Hero." Dude Times Doodles as our sponsor. Be sure to stop by the blog and see what the rest of the DT has done.

This image is from Dude Time and was colored with colored pencisl and OMS. The background papers are from an older DCWV "Summer Stack." I used two different papers to give the illusion of a flag. The blue stars are from my stash. The star border punch is from Martha Stewart. I used some of star punch to highlight the image. Finally I used the Nestabilities "Ribbons" die cut for my sentiment.

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh. I love this card and that Image is just so cool. Great Coloring too, just amazing. I tried my sons prismacolor and I suck big time so hard. You need to do a tutorial girl. Hope your having a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, Rachelle! Love the flag in the background and that MS punch is fabulous! Amazing coloring too - you really rock those colored pencils! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle, fabulous job coloring that image with pencils. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun image and you've colored him so well. Fun patriotic papers, too.

    ReplyDelete