Friday, April 20, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs Freebie Friday 4/20/12

It's time for another Sassy Studio Designs freebie. Don't forget to stop over at Paper Craft Planet because the freebie will only be available for 24 hours. The challenge again is "Leather and lace."


I colored "Sassy Jeanie" with Copics. The design papers are from Recollections from Michael's. I added machine stitching to add moredepth. The lace was leftover from a wedding dress I made for someone years ago. The "jeanie" bottle was cut with the Cricut. Unfortunately I don't remember from which cartridge. I popped the image up with foam dots and highlighted it with bling on her ear, top and waistband. I really wanted to add tulle to the image but couldn't quite come up with anything I liked so I simply tied a bow with it. As a finishing touch I add the a little more bling and a sentiment.

Challenges entered:
Joyful Stamper Inspire Me Fridays- Anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey -Three or more Designer Papers
Shelley's Images - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Yellow and one other color
Papertake Weekly - Use stitching either real or faux


sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous, girl! Your coloring is phenomenal, and I love that vase and antique lace. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fabulous 'Jeannie in a Bottle' creation! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colors and your coloring is fabulous. I love the added details as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details are just perfect for this image and theme. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the bright colors, great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachelle,
    A fabulous card - just perfect for our challenge at Papertake Weekly this week! Love the image, papers and stitching.
    There used to be a TV programme in the 60s called I Dream of Genie. I have the theme tune going round in my head now, lol!

    Thanks for playing along and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great jeanie!! and aweosme colouring. i loe the addition of the lace. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is simply magical! Love the genie bottle and that lace is scrumptious! Perfect sentiment too! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete