Sunday, April 29, 2012

Corrosive Challenge 4/29/2012


Time for another Corrosive Challenge. This fortnight challenge is to use Tim Holtz products on your creation.

I started out with a Sassy Studio Design image "Elizabeth Barnett." The image was colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils with OMS.The card base is 5.25" x 5.25" and is made from Kraft cardstock. I added cardstock that I distressed the edges of and topped with a vintage looking paper from my stash. I used one of my favorite Tim Holtz dies to cut the distressed clock and cut it with white core paper that I distressed with sand paper. I added the Tim Holtz ornate frame and sentiment along with a length of hemp cord. Finally I added flowers and leaves cut with the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy and my Cricut. The branches were cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the cognac colored swirl bling is from my stash from Michael's Recollection collection. Be sure to stop by the Corrosive Challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team has created!

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and great details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, Rachelle! Love the flowers and the clock die! Your coloring is superb, of course! I thought it was funny how alike our layouts are and that we both used the ornate frame! Great minds really DO think alike! :D
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Rachelle, love the vintage look, pretty colors and fun embellishments. Beautifully done! Think I need that Art Philosophy cartridge, love the things I see from it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Rachelle. I love the brown with the pop of bright color. The flowers are gorgeous! Awesome cock and metal frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage colouring and the image is so pretty....beautifully coloured :)

    ReplyDelete