Friday, July 17, 2015

Flashback Friday - Sassy Studio Designs

Is it Friday again already? Well, you know what time it is...

"Every Friday the team will provide you with inspiration on a particular image. These are images are ones that may have been forgotten about, or need a little extra lovin!" This week, the image in the spotlight is Edward of the Twilight series. He'll be offered at a discount for one week!





I was trying to create the idea that Edward is gazing out of a window and missing his true love. Did you get it? I started by printing the image much larger than I normally would and colored it with Copic markers and highlighted the buttons on his coat with a Krylon silver leafing marker. After selecting papers form my stash, I used my favorite Frantic Stamper Inc Elementals #1 (Basic Shapes) die for the stitched background mat. Next I used the Frantic Stamper new Arched Window die along with paper depicting the sky. Finally I added a Dienamics Stitched Circle die with a sentiment from Create with TLC and foam squares to hit my idea home.

Challenges entered
Card Mania - Anything Goes 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with Patterned Paper
Crafts Galore Encore - Stamp or Digi Anywhere
Crafty Time - Punches or Dies
Creative Card Crew - Die Cuts



No comments:

Post a Comment