Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's All Good

For me, making masculine cards is a challenge because there aren't many masculine digital images that I'm attracted to. I've had this image for a while and when Paulette at Create with TLC offered this free sentiment, things in my brain just clicked. 




The image is from Kenny K and papers are from my stash. I'd venture to say they are probably Paper Pizzaz. The mini brads are from Paper Studios while the sentiment die-cut is a "stitched ticket die" from My Creative Time. The burlap fabric was still lurking around my craft table from a previous project. I wanted to add yet another element and scrounged through my "junk" to find some "masculine looking." The "single die (dice)" fit the bill. I'm entering this card into the following challenge:

Cards for Men -Way to go
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - Plaid Or Houndstooth
Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Stitching Faux Or Real
Through The Craft Room Door - Alway's Anything Goes
Colour Me Creative Challenge -  Dudes, Guys, Masculine 

Glitter Text Generator

9 comments:

  1. Fab card! Great colours and layout. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the two different plaids together with that bit of burlap peeking out, and your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great male card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cool Rachelle! Lovin' that fab image! Great use of the plaid papers. Thanks for playing along with us this week for our Flourishes "Timeless Tuesday Challenge"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks amazing! And you coloring is fabulous. Awesome guy card. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guy card! Love your coloring and layout! Thanks for joining us at CMC. (-:
    Linda CMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool! Great coloring and design!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachelle, congrats on your win at CMC. I love your card and the great coloring. Hope to see you enter a card for our new challenge.
    Cathy CMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. It certainly doesn't look like you struggle with masculine cards! This is awesome! Love the burlap and die!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete