Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Nine cards - Nine days

This is my ninth submission into the Link Up For Pink Linking Party. 


I found a three-piece set of Chromatix alcohol markers on clearance at Michael's. I tried them on her skin. They work just as well as the Copics but I don't know how many colors are available. I can add these three to my Copics, Prismacolor, Spectrum Noir, and Promakers! 




I used the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to make this a shaped card. I welded the ribbon from the Stand and Salute cartridge into the card shape. The scalloped oval was cut using a Sizzix die. The roses are also from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The branches were cut with a Martha Stewart punch while the sentiment was cut with a Dienamics pennant die. The large "pink" ribbon was cut from glitter paper and finally I added some bling from my stash.

Challenges entered
Top Tip Tuesday - DT Call
Tuesday Throwdown - Awareness
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas - Anything with a Sentiment
Lexi's Creations - Pink
MarkerPOP Challenge - Anything Goes with Copic or ShinHan markers
Divas by Design - or more layers
Love to Create - BCA


Glitter Text Generator

8 comments:

  1. "I'm Black Martha, it's so good to see you back this year at Link Up For Pink! You are awesomely creative! I love your card and your coloring is amazing! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Love the offset ribbon and your beautiful rolled flowers!!!!
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cutie nicely colored and a gorgeous design. I saw the markers also and purchased the chestnut set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine cards... Nine Days.... 9 awesome creations.

    Thanks Rachelle
    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just seen your fab card on the LUFP blog...stunning colouring! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card love the ribbon on the side. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card for such an important cause ... AMuse Studios is giving away a FREE stamp set called Fight Like a Girl in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness ... interested? Go to www.amusestudio.com/chelsea for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Love the big ribbon! Pretty roses too!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete