Monday, October 14, 2013

Final Link Up for Pink Post

I'm sorry to say this is my last Link Up for Pink card. I was out of town for four days and was lucky to get 11 cards made. I was able to make a card for each day I was in town! I'm very disappointed to see that the numbers were down this year. Last year there were over 500 entries. What happened? Everybody couldn't have been out of town! Let's all try to do better next year...myself included.



Recipe
Kenny K digital stamp - Bling Baby
Copic Markers
Kraft cardstock base
MAMBI Kraft design paper
Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
Martha Stewart "Butterflies" punch
Glitter paper
Pink rhinestone bling
Organza ribbon
Foam Dots

Challenges entered
Craft-Dee BowZ -  Anything Goes with Handmade Bow
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes


Glitter Text Generator

10 comments:

  1. Ohh, I would love a pair of those boots she has on!!! lol Of course my legs are a bit bigger than hers! rolfol!! :) I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this sassy image!! She is so cute and as always you did a fab job coloring her!!!!
    I hope to see you again next year!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Fantastic layout and love the bling and perfect bow!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I haven't seen this paper (I've been trying not to shop), but maybe I'll find some on clearance next month! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! I haven't seen this paper (I've been trying not to shop), but maybe I'll find some on clearance next month! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. I love this KK image. I saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image and wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining th Craft-Dee BowZ October challenge. We currently have a DT call out until 11/9. - Feel free to apply. You do very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful image and love the colouring. Fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - love your coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete