Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sentimental Sundays Easel Card


Welcome back for another Sentimental Sundays challenge. Again I'm sorry about last week's entry, or should I say lack of entry? I hope that doesn't happen again. In the meantime, be sure to join this week's challenge of making an easel card. Our sponsor's this week are "Milk and Coffee" and "Fred She Said." Don't forget to stop by the blog to post your entry and to see what that rest of the talented designers has created.



I used "Waiting for Someone" from Fred She Said. She's colored with Copics. The card shape is considered a "Pop Up" card but I like to think of it as a "pop up easel card." The cloud was punched with a Fiskars "cloud" punch. The bling and "raindrops" are fom my stash. I used a Close To My Heart stamp for the "faux stitching" and stamped sentiment. The inside sentiment was hand written. All other embellies are from my stash.

Challenges entered
One Crazy Stamper -  Anything Goes
Fun with Shapes & More -  Anything But Christmas
Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts – All Stitched up
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft shop -  Inspiration from a song
Anything Goes Challenge - Stitching Real Or Faux
Craft Room Challenge - Punches & Die Cuts
Papelitos Stamps 3E - #20 Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room  Always Anything Goes!
Forever Friends -  Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty Rachelle. Love the image and your coloring is brilliant as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shape, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image! Love the colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining the December Challenge at One Crazy Stamper! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious card! Love the image, your wonderful coloring, and your design. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag envelope/tag/card - lovely image and fab colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight for the Anything Goes challenge and we hope to see you again for the next challenge Karen Creative Moments Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! love the special easel card! Thanks for joining us a One Crazy Stamper!
    cheers,
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! Thanks for entering the OCS challange! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image and the easel card is a perfect choice. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us at One Crazy Stamper. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card.Love your colouring and the image is gorgeous :)

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. KMQ,

    I was blog surfing when I found your blog! I've emailed myself your web page so I can look more after work.I wanted to say I adore your cards!

    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great project! I love the image and the fold - it is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime! Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, and I love the clear but sweet design!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.

    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete