Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. This morning while I was making a huge post of mashed potatoes and gravy for our family dinner, I multi-tasked by making this easel card w/drawer.




The papers are "My Minds Eye." The image is colored w/Copics and liquid applique was added to his "fur trim." The "holly" was cut with the Cricut. The bling and brads are frm my stash. This is a great alternative to a plain card. I used a tutorial from Delightful Delights.

Challenges entered
Kenny K`s Krafty Krew - Sassy Christmas
Papelitos Stamps - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes!
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything But A Card
Cards For Men
MyGrafico - - Anything Goes (ends 25th Nov)
The Paper Girls - Christmas/Winter
Eclectic Ellapu - 2E - LAYERING or OPENABLE or INTERACTIVE
Challenges Ch4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi

 
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Look at that colouring wow!!! Great box card and use of the Kenny image!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Sassy Christmas* challenge !

    Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for joining us at Kenny K hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us Eclectics. Please visit us again soon.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...this is such a great creation. Love everything about it! Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made this WHILE COOKING?!?? Wow - I'm impressed! And it's so perfectly executed, too! Love the image - he cracks me up every time I see him. Love your details and the added bling. Thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! What a creative idea! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! I need to stop over @ Kenny K's !

    ReplyDelete