Saturday, October 6, 2012

Altered item - BCA #15


BCA #15

How cute is this??



I found this at TJ Maxx yesterday and it was just screaming to be altered. The image is from Digi Darla's. I colored it with Copics and added some bling to highlight the flower centers and the hardware on the overalls. The paper is from my stash. I printed the sentiment on my computer. Of course I'm adding this to the Link Up for Pink relay.  Only 16 to go! Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges
Cupcake 212 - Think Pink
Craftymess Challenge - Anything Goes
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com
 

10 comments:

  1. Awww..This is simply adorable! What a fantastic idea!Thanks for joining my Think Pink challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just too stinkin' cute! I love them, what a fabulous idea. Thanks so much for your support in Link Up for Pink.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them! Fab projects. Thanks for sharing at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, great idea, thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, he is a sweet image and love the treat boxes!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats really lush, thank you for joining us at craftymess Challenge blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally yummy!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete