Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wicked Honey

Today's card features "Wicked Honey" from Sassy Studio Designs. I am on the SSD design team. If you haven't already purchased SSD products, you are missing a treat. SSD has digis available for just about every occasion. Click here to visit the SSD store.



This is my first time attempting a "Diamond Fold" card. The tutorial can be found on Splitcoaststampers by clicking here. The image was colored w/Copics and cut out with a Spellbinders die. I then used the die to emboss and stencil using Close To My Heart inks. I hand-drew the web in the corner and highlighted the image with a Gelly Roll pen. The polka dot paper is from my stash while the pumpkin paper as well as all the the sentiments were cut from a Martha Stewart Halloween pack. The tiny spider was from Martha Stewart as well.

Challenges entered:
KennyK's Crafty Girlz - Get Dotty
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. Wow! this is just gorgeous. Love the card fold.
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a smashing card, this really pops out in more ways than 1
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooowww awesome card !!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. I haven't seen that one before. I will have to go check that out.
    TFS,
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Wonderful colouring and I love the shape.
    Thank you for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge, good luck and hope to see you next week too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's. I hope you will use one of his images next week so you can compete for the prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly! How did I miss this one!? It's breath-taking! What a cool fold! Looks complicated... Was it? Love your papers and your coloring of Wicked Honey is, well, wicked! Fabulous card, Rachelle! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete