Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm still at it BCA card

I am having a ball with my BCA cards. If you haven't already figured it out I am a 2-year survivor so the subject is close to my heard. Today's card features a design I've never tried before. It's a center step card.


Theit will be more ofhtese in my future. The image was colored w/Copics. The paper is from my stash. The butterflies are Martha Stewart's double punch. The roses were cut with my Cricut Create and are from the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge. I absolutely love that cartridge. I used a very thin paper which tore quite a bit while being cut. It gave the roses a very vintage look and I love them.

Challenges entered:
Touched by a Butterfly - Link Up the Pink
Throwdown - Think Pink
Lexi's Creations - Pink and more pink
All That Scraps - Think Pink
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Recipe - 1 ribbon, 2 shapes and glitter.
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. It certainly is a mission and I'm glad you are a survivor. Your card is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I always say I am going to try a new style of card but never do! So good for you! Loving all the BCA you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and a beautiful design
    Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T challenge with this wonderful creation.
    Betty x x

    GDT for October at C.R.A.F.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful BCA card, the image is coloured so well and I love those roses, just a great card! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your fabulous cards at Link Up for Pink! Each one was as beautiful as the next!!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card and great image!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so adorable! Love the flowers you've created on your center step card!! Thanks so much for joining with us AGAIN at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! *Vicki* - Oct GDT

    ReplyDelete