Sunday, October 3, 2021

World Card Making Day

Yesterday was World Cardmaking day. I set aside time to contribute to the celebration.



I started by coloring the image from Bugaboo Stamps. I'm a coffee-aholic and love any images that include coffee. I used a Kraft cardstock base with various papers that were laying around on my desk. The sentiment as well as the Stitched Rectangle die is from Dienamics/My Favorite Things. I like to include, foil, glitter and or bling to all of my creations. The final touch was the washi tape. 

Challenges entered
613 Avenue Create--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday--anything goes

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute celebration card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete