I colored the image with Copic markers and then using a Paper Studios embossing folder along with DCWV white core paper, I sanded it with sand paper. Next I used the Frantic Stamper Precision Die set Love Filled Heart along with glitter and foil paper. The next part forced me to find a way to align the Frantic Stamper Wavy Banners and Greetings stamp set with the Wavy Banners die set. It was actually very simple and now I have a sure fire way to get it right.
This is my first attempt. It's not bad but I'm a little OCD. I wanted the stamp and die to align better.
- Die cut the wavy banner using a small piece of cardstock. This is your template.
- Stamp the wavy banner onto your chosen cardstock.
- Using a piece a Painter's or other easily removable tape, align and tape the template on top of the stamped image.
- Now position the die onto the template and secure it with a piece of tape.
- Finally run this "sandwich" through your die cutting machine and voila!
Use this same technique for any die with matching stamp for perfect results. Tip: Be sure to keep the template in the same packaging as the die.
Glitter Text Generator