Monday, May 25, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge


As much as I love steampunk I really struggled with the image for this month's challenge. I colored several copies of the image but was not satisfied. Maybe I do work better under pressure because once I finally got started the flow was smooth.




I colored the image with Copics and used a gel glitter pen for highlights and Glossy Accents to highlight the lens of her goggles. I used a Darice "clockworks" embossing folder along with Tim Holtz Distress Ink. The Spellbinders "Sprightly Sprockets" die came in really handy and were cut with both foil and glitter paper. The image was matted and popped up with foam tape and finally I added some metal accents to finish the look.

Challenges entered
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with option of create your own challenge*
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge -  Always Anything Goes (Cards only)


Glitter Text Generator

3 comments:

  1. lovely take on steam punk card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create his week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation
    thanks for joining us at CCCblog
    Dobroslawa DT

    ReplyDelete