As much as I love steampunk I really struggled with the image for this month's challenge. I colored several copies of the image but was not satisfied. Maybe I do work better under pressure because once I finally got started the flow was smooth.
I colored the image with Copics and used a gel glitter pen for highlights and Glossy Accents to highlight the lens of her goggles. I used a Darice "clockworks" embossing folder along with Tim Holtz Distress Ink. The Spellbinders "Sprightly Sprockets" die came in really handy and were cut with both foil and glitter paper. The image was matted and popped up with foam tape and finally I added some metal accents to finish the look.