Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Coffee is Always A Good Idea


It should be no secret that I love coffee. When I find coffee related digis I am beyond excited. I along with my mom, her sister, my sister and my niece love to sit around drink coffee and talk. This image was a Saturated Canary freebie! IKR. I colored her with Copic Markers. I chose this design paper because I wanted the card to have a vintage feel and the blue matched perfectly with her "denim" skirt. A Spellbinders Label die is peeking just outside of the matted image. The flowers are from my stash with the brown ones being cut using the Cricut Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and was cut with a Dienamics Fish Tail die. I think I'm incapable of creating a card without adding bling so of course I had to add some. 



Challenges entered
Cuttin and Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Flowers
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Bingo* (Flowers, Die cut, Digi image)
Incy Wincy Designs - Distressing
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with Patterned Paper
Die Cut Divas - Words, Quotes & Sentiments

Glitter Text Generator
a

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love coffee too. There is going to be a coffee lovers blog hop on friday, hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a major coffee lover myself, I love this....Thank you for sharing it with us this week...

    Andrea TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a great card, Rachelle!! Making me feel all warm and toasty!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the image and brilliant sentiment! Thank you so much for entering the TTPH Challenge this time, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and those rolled flowers are fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at through the Purple Haze!
    Carolyn DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful. Great colors and design.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and the stamp, well, its so me too :)
    Without coffe I am not a human. LOL

    Thanks for playing with us at Through The Purple Haze.

    Linda
    (DT at TTPH)

    ReplyDelete