Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #91 - Lace & Pearls

Today's sponsor at Sentimental Sundays is Saturated Canary. This week's challenge is Lace, Pearls and a sentiment. Be sure to stop by Sentimental Sundays to see what the DT has come up with.


I colored the image w/Copics and used a Nestabilities dies to cut and emboss it. The papers are from my stash.  I used lacey hem tape and a Martha Stewart border punch. When I use patterned paper, I tend to use fewer embellishment so added just a few pieces of bling and the pearl accents. As I wanted her sweet sad face to be the star, I decided to stamp the sentiment directly on the patterned paper. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

10 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet! I love it...especially the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The image is coloured beautifully and love the colours and papers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the simplicity of this card. Nice colors.
    Hugs- Archana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachelle this is adorable. I love the papers, colors and your coloring of course. Just darling. I have an award on my blog for you. Please leave a comment if you accept it. http://sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Rachelle. I really like how her hair turned out! So cute! I have an award for you too! Looks like you are popular! LOL Let me know if you accept! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is soo cute! I love the coloring on this card. You did an awesomoe job.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is simply adorable, Rachelle! Love your coloring! Her hair is awesome! Love the purple color scheme too! I also have an award for you on my blog. Please leave a comment if you accept. :)
    {hugs}
    Regan
    http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card - the image is so sweet.
    Love it
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Rachelle, love your colouring too, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Those colors are fabulous together. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete